Saturday, June 27, 2009

Looking back on my life Like the Ghost of Christmas past


Looking back on my life so far I can honestly say I have no regrets.life is only getting better and better each day. right now I'm currently working on a mix tape(witch shall remain nameless for suspense reasons only) that will totally separate me from the rest of hip-hop I plan on going with a unusual and unique sound that I know my followers will appreciate.I'm almost finished with one third of a musical masterpiece and the cover and track list should be available mid July but until then each and every week I will have a new song for you to Download leading up 2 the project also you will be kept up to date with some of my weekly actions so enjoy The New Eleven blog and feel free to kick it with ya boy any time.
B-lyn out paper Plane gang In!

No comments:

Post a Comment